Here’s a list of 10 things you didn’t know about me (and probably didn’t want to), since you clicked on the about page!
- I adopted a kitten named Aspen from the Humane Society. He is literally my fur baby and the cutest animal alive.
- I can play three instruments: oboe, alto saxophone, and a little ukulele!
- In high school, I took the ACT five times total and got the same score every time, because, ya know, once isn’t enough.
- I LOVE the smell of sunscreen and honestly wish there was a perfume that smelled like it, because I would wear it every day. (No, really, if you know of one please let a girl know).
- I am a Pisces through and through!
- Starting this Fall, I will be a sports marketing intern for my university, even though I only played tennis (poorly).
- I just discovered peanut butter this year – I always thought I hated it but now I can eat an entire jar in one sitting.
- Speaking of eating, I am addicted to carbs – bread, pasta, potatoes, anything tbh
- Other than Canada, I’ve never traveled outside of the United States, but that is hopefully going to change soon! I really want to travel to Greece, Paris, or India.
- I have a massive mug collection and literally cannot travel anywhere without purchasing a mug!
Those are pretty basic facts about me, but if you want to learn more about me, be sure to follow my social media and subscribe to DIT to stay up to date with all of my life happenings (it’s more exciting than this list, I promise).